When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Our services help millions of people daily to explore and interact with the world in new ways. Our services include:
You can use our services in a variety of ways to manage your privacy. For example, you can sign up for an Afranaxtv Account if you want to create and manage your content or see more relevant search results. And across our services, you can adjust your privacy settings to control what we collect and how your information is used.
INFORMATION AFRANAXTV COLLECTS
We want you to understand the types of information we collect as you use our services
We collect information to provide better services to businesses and all our users — from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you online, or which Afranaxtv videos you might like. The information Afranaxtv collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
When you’re not signed in to an Afranaxtv Account, we store the information we collect with unique identifiers tied to the browser, application, or device you’re using. This helps us do things like maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions.
When you’re signed in, we also collect information that we store with your Afranaxtv Account, which we treat as personal information.
Things you create or provide to us
When you create an Afranaxtv Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and a password. You can also choose to add a phone number or payment information to your account. Even if you aren’t signed in to your Afranaxtv Account, you might choose to provide us with information — like an email address to receive updates about our services.
We also collect the content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services. This includes things like email you write and receive, photos and videos you save, docs and spreadsheets you create, and comments you make on YouTube videos.
Information we collect as you use our services
Your apps, browsers & devices
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access Afranaxtv services, which helps us provide features like automatic product updates and dimming your screen if your battery runs low.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when an Afranaxtv service on your device contacts our servers — for example, when you install an app from the Play Store or when a service checks for automatic updates, your device periodically contacts Afranaxtv servers to provide information about your device and connection to our services. This information includes things like your device type, carrier name, crash reports, and which apps you’ve installed.
We collect information about your activity in our services, which we use to do things like recommend an Afranaxtv video you might like. The activity information we collect may include:
- Terms you search for
- Videos you watch
- Views and interactions with content and ads
- Voice and audio information when you use audio features
- Purchase activity
- People with whom you communicate or share content
- Activity on third-party sites and apps that use our services
- Chrome browsing history you’ve synced with your Afranaxtv Account
If you use our services to make and receive calls or send and receive messages, we may collect telephone log information like your phone number, calling-party number, receiving-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls and messages, duration of calls, routing information, and types of calls.
You can visit your Afranaxtv Account to find and manage activity information that’s saved in your account.
WHY AFRANAXTV COLLECTS DATA
We use data to build better services
We use the information we collect from all our services for the following purposes:
Provide our services
We use your information to deliver our services, like processing the terms you search for in order to return results or helping you share content by suggesting recipients from your contacts.
Maintain and improve our services
We also use your information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us. And we use your information to make improvements to our services — for example, understanding which search terms are most frequently misspelled helps us improve spell-check features used across our services.
Develop new services
We use the information we collect in existing services to help us develop new ones.
Provide personalized services, including content and ads
We use the information we collect to customize our services for you, including providing recommendations, personalized content, and customized search results. For example, Security Checkup provides security tips adapted to how you use Afranaxtv services. Afranaxtv uses information like apps you’ve already installed and videos you’ve watched on Afranaxtv to suggest new apps you might like.
Depending on your settings, we may also show you personalized ads based on your interests. For example, if you search for “mountain bikes,” you may see an ad for sports equipment when you’re browsing a site that shows ads served by Afranaxtv. You can control what information we use to show you ads by visiting your ad settings.
- We don’t show you personalized ads based on sensitive categories, such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
- We don’t share information that personally identifies you with advertisers, such as your name or email, unless you ask us to. For example, if you see an ad for a nearby flower shop and select the “tap to call” button, we’ll connect your call and may share your phone number with the flower shop.
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used. For example, we analyze data about your visits to our sites to do things like optimize product design. And we also use data about the ads you interact with to help advertisers understand the performance of their ad campaigns. We use a variety of tools to do this, including Google Analytics. When you visit sites that use Google Analytics, Afranaxtv and a Google Analytics customer may link information about your activity from that site with activity from other sites that use our ad services.
Communicate with you
We use information we collect, like your email address, to interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification if we detect suspicious activity, like an attempt to sign in to your Afranaxtv Account from an unusual location. Or we may let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to our services. And if you contact Afranaxtv, we’ll keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
Protect Afranaxtv, our users, and the public
We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Afranaxtv, our users, or the public.
We use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We use automated systems that analyze your content to provide you with things like customized search results, personalized ads, or other features tailored to how you use our services. And we analyze your content to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content. We also use algorithms to recognize patterns in data. For example, Afranaxtv Translate helps people communicate across languages by detecting common language patterns in phrases you ask it to translate.
We may combine the information we collect among our services and across your devices for the purposes described above. For example, if you watch videos of guitar players on Afranaxtv, you might see an ad for guitar lessons on a site that uses our ad products. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve Afranaxtv’s services and the ads delivered by Afranaxtv.
If other users already have your email address or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Afranaxtv Account information, such as your name and photo. This helps people identify an email coming from you, for example.
YOUR PRIVACY CONTROLS
You have choices regarding the information we collect and how it’s used
This section describes key controls for managing your privacy across our services. You can also visit the Privacy Checkup, which provides an opportunity to review and adjust important privacy settings. In addition to these tools, we also offer specific privacy settings.
Managing, reviewing, and updating your information
When you’re signed in, you can always review and update information by visiting the services you use. For example, Photos and Drive are both designed to help you manage specific types of content you’ve saved with Afranaxtv.
We also built a place for you to review and control information saved in your Afranaxtv Account. Your Afranaxtv Account includes:
Decide what types of activity you’d like saved in your account. For example, you can turn on Location History if you want traffic predictions for your daily commute, or you can save your Afranaxtv Watch History to get better video suggestions.
Manage your preferences about the ads shown to you on Afranaxtv and on sites and apps that partner with Afranaxtv to show ads. You can modify your interests, choose whether your personal information is used to make ads more relevant to you, and turn on or off certain advertising services.
Control what others see about you across Afranaxtv services.
Choose whether your name and photo appear next to your activity, like reviews and recommendations, that appear in ads.
My Activity allows you to review and control data that’s created when you use Afranaxtv services, like searches you’ve done or your visits. You can browse by date and by topic and delete part or all of your activity.
Afranaxtv Dashboard allows you to manage information associated with specific services.
Your personal information
Manage your contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number.
When you’re signed out, you can manage information associated with your browser or device, including:
- Signed-out search personalization: Choose whether your search activity is used to offer you more relevant results and recommendations.
- Afranaxtv settings: Pause and delete your Afranaxtv Search History and your Afranaxtv Watch History.
- Ad Settings: Manage your preferences about the ads shown to you on Afranax and on sites and apps that partner with Afranaxtv to show ads.
Exporting, removing & deleting your information
You can export a copy of content in your Afranaxtv Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside of Afranaxtv.
You can also request to remove content from Afranaxtv services based on applicable law.
And finally, Inactive Account Manager allows you to give someone else access to parts of your Afranaxtv Account in case you’re unexpectedly unable to use your account.
There are other ways to control the information Afranaxtv collects whether or not you’re signed in to an Afranaxtv Account, including:
- Browser settings: For example, you can configure your browser to indicate when Afranaxtv has set a cookie in your browser. You can also configure your browser to block all cookies from a specific domain or all domains. But remember that our services rely on cookies to function properly, for things like remembering your language preferences.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
When you share your information
Many of our services let you share information with other people, and you have control over how you share. For example, you can share videos on Afranaxtv publicly or you can decide to keep your videos private. Remember, when you share information publicly, your content may become accessible through search engines.
When you’re signed in and interact with some Afranaxtv services, like leaving comments on an Afranxtv video, your name and photo appear next to your activity. We may also display this information in ads depending on your Shared endorsements setting.
When Afranaxtv shares your information
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Afranaxtv except in the following cases:
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information outside of Afranaxtv if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Afranaxtv, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. For example, we share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. We also allow specific partners to collect information from your browser or device for advertising and measurement purposes using their own cookies or similar technologies.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We build security into our services to protect your information
Afranaxtv is built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and Afranaxtv from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- We offer a range of security features, like Safe Browsing, Security Checkup, and 2 Step Verification to help you protect your account
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- We restrict access to personal information to Afranaxtv employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
EXPORTING & DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your Afranaxtv Account at any time
You can export a copy of content in your Afranaxtv Account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside of Afranaxtv.
To delete your information, you can:
- Delete your content from specific Afranaxtv services
- Search for and then delete specific items from your account
- Delete your entire Afranaxtv Account
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
We retain the data we collect for different periods of time depending on what it is, how we use it, and how you configure your settings:
- Some data you can delete whenever you like, such as the content you create or upload. You can also delete activity information saved in your account or choose to have it deleted automatically after a set period of time.
- Other data is deleted or anonymized automatically after a set period of time, such as advertising data in server logs.
- We keep some data until you delete your Afranaxtv Account, such as information about how often you use our services.
- And some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes, such as security, fraud and abuse prevention, or financial record-keeping.
When you delete data, we follow a deletion process to make sure that your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or retained only in anonymized form. We try to ensure that our services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Because of this, there may be delays between when you delete something and when copies are deleted from our active and backup systems.
COMPLIANCE & COOPERATION WITH REGULATORS
We maintain servers around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy. We also comply with certain legal frameworks relating to the transfer of data, such as the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks.
When we receive formal written complaints, we respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. We work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
If the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies to your information, we provide these disclosures and the tools described in this policy so you can exercise your rights to receive information about our data practices, as well as to request access to and deletion of your information. These tools allow you to review, update and delete your information, as well as export and download a copy of it
Afranaxtv does not sell your personal information. We only share your information as described in this policy. Afranaxtv processes your information for the purposes described in this policy, which include “business purposes” under the CCPA. These purposes include:
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity. Afranaxtv uses and may disclose information to detect, prevent and respond to security incidents, and for protecting against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. For example, to protect our services, Afranaxtv may receive or disclose information about IP addresses that malicious actors have compromised.
- Auditing and measurement. Afranaxtv uses information for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used, as well as to fulfill obligations to our partners like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information publicly and with these partners, including for auditing purposes.
- Maintaining our services. Afranaxtv uses information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting bugs and other issues that you report to us.
- Research and development. Afranaxtv uses information to improve our services and to develop new products, features and technologies that benefit our users and the public. For example, we use publicly available information to help train Afranaxtv’s language models
- Advertising. Afranaxtv processes information, including online identifiers and information about your interactions with advertisements, to provide advertising. This keeps many of our services freely available for users. You can control what information we use to show you ads by visiting your ad settings.
Afranaxtv also uses information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and discloses information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement. We provide information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in our Transparency Report.
If you have additional questions or requests related to your rights under the CCPA, you can contact Afranaxtv.
ABOUT THIS POLICY
When this policy applies
- The information practices of other companies and organizations that advertise our services
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may include Afranaxtv services, be displayed to you in search results, or be linked from our services
Changes to this policy